Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I think my team is bad luck for Denver sports teams.

So while we've been down here in Colorado, my ski team has gone to two sports games. We went to an Avalanche game, and a Broncos game, and at both of them, the home team lost. They were both alot of fun though. The hockey game was awesome, and being Canadian, I know how to play it, so it was pretty easy to follow. It was particularly amusing to watch a lady sitting a few rows down from us, freak out the whole game. She was actually hilarious. At the Broncos game I pretty much had no idea what was going on. Don't get me wrong, Football is a pretty big sport at home, but I've just never really gotten into it. I'm not so keen on how much stopping there is, I mean there's only fifteen minute quarters, and we were there for three hours! Oh man. It's okay, I had alot of fun anyways.
Here's some photos:

This was at the hockey game.

That's the really funny chick that was super into the game. We took a video with my friends camera, I'll try to post it.


I was amazed at how many people were there. It was a sea of orange and blue.

I know, we're cute :)


4 comments:

saray said...

I love watching sports..

sam said...

haha you've got such a great sense of humor!

Sam said...

I also love watching sports...

Suzanne said...

me too!!
It's so exciting :)