Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's too cold out!!

I think I should have been born in Florida or someplace warm like that! I am not made for -30 degree weather!!

vest - thrifted/diy, shirt - old navy, pants - mom's, belt - vintage, shoes - Kenneth Cole, bag - aldo

After many attempts, I think I've finally figured out how to work the whole menswear trouser trend, and I kind of love it. In many of my first trials I had a hard time staying true to my own personal style, but I really like how this outfit turned out.

Alright, I have to go do homework. I pretty far behind in school right now, so I have to get at her!!

4 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

Thank you. Cool scarf, I love the color! =]

Shes Dressing Up said...

Love the cropped pants!

TEXTSTYLES said...

greay vest and pants

*bisous*

Anonymous said...

Susie. You are a stylish little bunny. I happen to love you. One day I might blog soon. Maybe. Depends on the level of lazy inside meeeee.