Friday, April 3, 2009

NYC street style.

As I was looking on street peeper I found this girl from New York and just had to share her with you. I absolutely love how she wears her vintage pieces. So cute.
So I apologize for not posting that much lately, but I've been a little stressed out with school and stuff. I'm on the costume crew for my school's play coming up, so that's been taking up a lot of my time, and I'm also pretty behind with my school work.
However, once I'm done with this school business I will definitely will try to post more often. Until then, just bear with me!!

3 comments:

yiqin; said...

Ohmy, Ilove the big bag! It is way cool.

STARR said...

She does look really cute. Don't worry school is always a pain :)

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I really love your blog and your style! You haircut rocks! xxoxoxox