Friday, February 13, 2009

Have a heart.

Photo by Robert Wensley
Photo by Robert Wensley



dress - only, shoes - Kenneth Cole

Alright, finally, here are the pictures from my school's February formal last week. Sorry it took me so long, but I was waiting for Rob to email me the photos he took. The dance was a blast!

Normally, I'm the first one to pile on the accessories, however with this dress I couldn't really find anything I liked with it. I guess with such a huge sequin bow anything else would have looked silly.

Robert was there with all his super nice photography stuff taking pictures for a few dollars which went towards the heart and stroke foundation which was cool. If you want to see more of his work check him out here and here.

ps - I love all your comments, much appreciated. you all know how to make a blogger smile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Suzy! So cute, love your dress little missy!