Saturday, January 10, 2009

Halo 3 is epic

Since we bought an XBOX 360 on boxing day, I've become mildly addicted to Halo. I do realize that that may make me a bit of a dork, but I'm not too concerned about that because it is actually ridiculously fun! A few of my friends and I played it for most of the day today. haha.

Okay, so here are the outfits I managed to get pictures of this week:


shirt - vintage, jeans - moto, sunnies - le chateu, shoes - payless, necklace - aldo



dress - vintage, tights - plum, cardigan - mom's, necklace - aldo, boots - mom's, hat - aldo

Hope you all have an awesome weekend!

3 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

HAHA aw your shoe comment made me smile. How's this? the next time I'm in Canada, we'll go shoe shopping. :]

xxx

Anonymous said...

Super duper.

L. said...

i love that paint splattered wall:)