Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Resort 09

I'm pretty excited because my dad is planning on taking my brother and I on a trip sometime in the spring (not like a spring break "let's all go crazy" trip, but a fun "let's get out of the snow" trip). So in preparation I've been looking at some of my favorites designers resort 09' looks. Some things I noticed about my favorite pieces was that there was there was a lot of wild patterns, statement pieces paired with neutrals, and some generally chill and relaxed outfits.
Take a look:

Thakoon










DVF








Balenciaga


Didn't some one wear this to the twilight premier?! ^





photos credit to Style.com

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those Thakoon trousers. Been looking around for something like that for ages.
H&M, you let me down so.
Working Monday?

FASHION CHALET said...

Thanks, your comment was so sweet. :]

The people I got my tights from should have a blog up soon. Just FYI. =]

xxx

Eleanor said...

I love the thakoon silver skirt and balenciaga one shoulder dress.
Great blog:)
xx eleanor

yiqin; said...

I love the DVF one. I like all the outfits!

lily m said...

oooooohhhhhh awesome stuff !
and ya Kristin Def wore that to the premiere....


oh and of corse we can link!

TEXTSTYLES said...

sigh, gasp, love all those three
and that thakoon jumpsuit has my name all over it

*bisous*

FASHION CHALET said...

That hood idea with the Circle scarf is such a great one to try out. =]

xxx

Jillian said...

love the looks, especially the thakoon!