Friday, January 2, 2009

I love to knit.

Right now I'm attempting to knit a scarf. I really do enjoy knitting, although after a few hours my wrists get mildly sore! haha. I'm quite excited about this latest project because this time I'm trying something different. I decided to use two different colors of wool. A turquoise and a brown. it's starting to look really cool :)


New years eve was alot of fun! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!
I apologize but I didn't get any good pictures of me or my outfit. This one will have to do!


I hope everyone has an awesome year, and keeps all their new years resolutions!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Susie susie,
My new years reso is to blog at least 3 times a weekita.

yiqin; said...

OMG I REALLY NEED TO LEARN HOW TO KNIT!

FASHION CHALET said...

thank you for being so sweet, really appreciate the comment! XO