Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lauren Conrad



So, I'm a huge fan of The Hills, and Laguna Beach. I'm also an even bigger fan of Lauren Conrad. I browsing some of the fall 08' looks when I stumbled across some pictures of her show from LA fashion week. I really like her line. One thing that I love about it is that it is very simple and elegant. If I could afford it, I would be on this collection like a fat boy on cake.
These are a few of my favorite peices:

I really love the sleek silouette of this dress, and also I love how the pattern adds some intrest to the dress without it being overwhelming.

I'm pretty sure that Lauren wore this dress when she went to dinner with Stephen in season 3, or on her date with Doug in the first episode of season 4. It may have just been a similar dress though.

I love that this outfit has kind of a Parisian chic look to it.

This is definiatly my favorite dress, I love the two colors, and where the line that seperates them is. It makes the dress very beautiful, and it would be flattering on pretty much anyone.

Normally I'm not one for maxi-dresses, but I really like how this one fits. It looks really good, but I'm not sure if it would work on people with a little more meat on their bones, if you know what I men. Because really, not all of us are international supermodels who only weigh about 90 lbs.

Tell me what you think of the collection.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I personally only like one or two things from it. I kind of feel like she wouldn't have gotten so much publicity if it hadn't been for The Hills.