Thursday, August 28, 2008

Things I love about starting a new school




Okay, so in a few weeks I will be starting grade ten at a new school. I don't really know to many people at this school, but I am very excited about it. Here are a few reasons why I am, and if you're in the same situation as I am, you should be too:
  • If ever you've wanted to totally revamp your style, and/or attitude, this is the time.
  • It's an amazing chance to meet new people, and try new things.

  • You can get away from all the people that you've been around forever from your old school, of course you'll stay in touch with a few people, but don't you think it's time for a change.

Okay, so that's all I can think of for right now, but if I think of anything else, I will let you know :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exactly.
Sorry for all these comments.

Suzanne said...

:)