Friday, December 5, 2008

I want new shoes..

I really love the show What Not to Wear, I'm watching it right now and the woman on it is 41 and probably in the best shape I have ever seen a 41 year-old is in. Like, wow. She found a really pretty dress that had a tighter top, and then flowed out from under the bust. It had a very pretty floral print, and now I really want one like it lol.

So on tuesday I was at the Rise Against concert, and it was amazing. They played a few songs from their new album. So because I enjoyed it so much, I bought the new album on itunes the next day. I'm already in love with the two songs hero of war, and savior. If you guys are into that kind of music you should definitely check it out.

So, I really want to find some cute dresses for the holidays, even though I probably won't be at any parties, haha. I was just looking at teenvogue.com and their ten best dressed for november, and I really liked almost all of the looks, but I absolutely fell in love with this one:



Maria Sharapova wore this to the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards in New York on November seventeenth. It's a Richard Chai. I love it to pieces.

3 comments:

Jillian said...

that's so cute!
richard chai is genius!
i actually love maria's shoes too!

saray said...

I love What Not to Wear too! such a fun show to watch

Suzanne said...

I know!
Stacy and Clinton are so funny.
:)
The shoes are kind of amazing, haha.
I like the twist on gladiator sandals.