Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm looking for something floral

So, my internet hasn't been working for the past few days and that's why I haven't been able to post. Last week I went down to seventeenth ave again, and again I went into Divine, which I'm sure you've figured out by now is my favorite store pretty much ever. Haha :). This time I got a vest, and two sweaters. When one of the girls who worked there asked me if I was looking for anything in particular; I said that I was in the mood for something floral, and she pulls out this adorable cropped cardigan. It's cream colored and has little roses all over it, which is a completely different kind of floral I was thinking of, but I was surprised at how much I loved it. These outfits are from the past few days:












I'm sorry but I am way too lazy to write where I got all that stuff, but if you want to know about any of the pieces just ask me. And I realize that some of these pictures make me look completely awful, but they showed the outfit well.

3 comments:

saray said...

great tops!!

Suzanne said...

Thanks :)

Unknown said...

YOU ARE SO CUTE AND STYLISH LOVE YOU